Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SAND-sational Time

A few weeks ago, Grace and I were able to go visit Ryan while he was working in Virginia. We had the best week being able to spend some time with Ryan, Grace's Aunt Tammy and cousin Laura as well. Grace had a blast at the beach. I must admit, I thought she would not like the sand or the ocean, but boy was I completely wrong. Thank you so much Aunt Tammy for letting us stay with you for a few days. The rest of the week we stayed with Ryan at his hotel. They had an indoor heated pool that Grace was able to take advantage of during the day. At first, she was a little hesitant about getting all the way in and just wanted to hang out on the step. However, once I put her baby doll in the pool, she wanted to "wim" like her baby. Grace still has a thing about not wanting her face to get wet (so does her mommy though), even in bath time. She would however, lay on her belly for me and kick her legs and "wim" as she calls it. I wasn't able to get any pictures of her at the pool because it was just me with her, but we did get some great ones at the beach. I am using this blog as a journal/scrapbook as well, so I have to add cute saying she says also from time to time. Instead of calling it her swimsuit, Grace calls it her poolsuit :)





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great pictures! It looks like you all had a fun time at the beach.