Saturday, May 9, 2009

Way Behind/Easter Weekend

As you can tell, I am way behind in the updating department. I can't believe Easter was really almost a month ago. Grace and I have been doing alot of traveling the past month or so, spending time with Ryan and family. So to backtrack, Grace and I were able to go spend Easter weekend with my sister and her family. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE having family close :) It makes deployments and life so much easier. We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with egg dying,egg hunts, yummy food, church and family time. Thank you so much Beth for the yummy homemade cinnamon rolls, you make them taste just like Nana's :)

I am going to have to add another montage of pictures here. There are just to many to choose only a few :)

2 comments:

LeighAnne Gregory said...

LOVE the new pictures and it's so good to see Grace moving around so freely. I'm glad to see yall had a great Easter.

Jamie said...

She was such a cutie hunting those eggs. :)