Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Home

On September 23rd, we spent our first night in our "new" home. It is not new in the sense of the year it was built, but new to us. Almost a month later and Grace is still calling it our new house. Her little world/routine was shaken up quite a bit at first, but I think she really loves the house and the yard space it has to offer. We have a big open field area behind our house that she and the dog can run around and play in. There are also, several playgrounds within walking distance. We are still not completely unpacked, but with this move, I have learned I will get to it when I get to it. Grace won't be this age forever, and the time with Ryan, her and Ace, outweighs any guilt/stress I feel about having to get it all done immediately.

Stay tuned, I have many more updates to follow. I am a bit behind :(

No comments: