Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365

I was introduced to a project called Project 365 last year sometime. It is where you take a picture every day for a year as a way of documenting the "everyday moments" that make up your year/life. I thought this would also be a great way to look at things in a different way and capture things that wouldn't ordinary make a blog post. I started a separate blog just for this in hopes that I can have it printed out at the end of the year as a "scrapbook" of our year. I will still post on this site as well with stories,events and more pictures, but wanted to keep this project separate. The website is called furrfamily365.blogspot.com and I linked it on the sidebar as well. We love to receive comments, so please let us know you stopped by and if there is anything in particular you would like to see. Stay tuned as I am way behind on updating this blog and hope to begin to be able to catch up.

No comments: