Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A to Z

I saw this idea on several other blogs and thought it would be fun to give it a try here. You start with the letter A and create a separate post using each of the letters of the alphabet. I thought it would be a fun way to bring back old pictures and also maybe, give everyone tidbits of information about us that you may not have known.

A
1) Aspirin-Grace has been on baby aspirin since she was born and will remain on this for the rest of her life.
2) Alivia- This is Grace's first name. We chose the A because both Ryan and I's mother's middle names begin with A.
3)Atlanta, GA-Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston-this is where Grace had her 3rd open heart surgery (Fontan). We couldn't have been happier with the staff and our experience there.
4)A-a good friend of ours that is now stationed in Texas :( We met while we were both stationed in Virginia. She was there for Grace's birth and I had the opportunity to be there for her sons birth as well.
5)Airplanes- we are so very thankful for the critical care flights that have been available to transport Grace. This girl has flown just about as many times as her mommy has and she is only 2.

6)Alabama- I am a southern girl :) The picture below was taken in Washington D.C. back in 2005.


Okay, so I think that wraps up the letter A :) Keep checking back as the alphabet lists may grow as I think of things. I also want to add a few more pictures but I seem to have misplaced the power cord to our hard-drive :(

3 comments:

LeighAnne Gregory said...

I GET ALL HER CUTESY DRESSES AT A LITTLE SHOP IN GORDO CALLED TATERZ.

EVER SEE ANYTHING YOU MIGHT LIKE JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN PICK IT UP FOR YOU. THE A-Z THING IS PRETTY CUTE BUT I WOULD PROBABLY NOT MAKE IT PAST C.

Unknown said...

awww thanks for my shout out, that made my day!!! i love you guys so much!!! miss you everyday!xoxxoxo
~A

Amy and Kyle said...

Hey!! I came across your blog through a friend and wanted to let you know what a blessing your sweet family is! I too am from Alabama and now live in Albany, GA. I have enjoyed reading about what the Lord has done and is continuing to do in the life of your precious daughter! My God continue to richly bless you and your family! You and your family are in my prayers!!